Forum Crestin Ortodox Crestin Ortodox

Du-te înapoi   Forum Crestin Ortodox > Generalitati > Generalitati

Vechi 14.03.2011, 19:12:09
Banned

Data înregistrării: 29.08.2010
Religia: Ortodox
Implicit

Pai sunt si marturii hinduse din viata de dupa moarte. Vin si zic ca a venit zeul lor, i-a injurat, i-a batut, unul zice ca i-aa taiat picioarele de la genunchi si ca l-au chinuit tare.

Aviz pt cei cu yoga, rei ki, tai ki care sunt dupa intelegerea mea vrajitorii plus cu idolatrie. http://www.near-death.com/hindu.html

Durga Jatav

Durga Jatav, a man approximately 50 years old, was interviewed in November, 1979, and again 3 months later. About 30 years before, he had been ill for several weeks, suffering from what had been diagnosed as typhoid. When his body "became cold" for a couple of hours, his family thought he had died. He revived, however, and on the third day following this he told his family he had been taken to another place by 10 people. He had tried to escape, but they had then cut off his legs at the knees to prevent his escape. He was taken to a place where there were tables and chairs and 40 or 50 people sitting. He recognized no one. They looked at his "papers," saw that his name was not on their list, and said, "Why have you brought him here? Take him back." To this Durga had replied, "How can I go back? I don't have feet." He was then shown several pairs of legs, he recognized his own, and they were somehow reattached. He was then sent back with the instructions not to "stretch" (bend?) his knees so that they could mend. (Durga's older sister, who was also interviewed, corroborated his account of his apparent death and revival.)

Durga's sister and a neighbor noticed a few days after he revived that marks had appeared on his knees; there had previously been no such marks there. These folds, or deep fissures, in the skin on the front of Durga's knees were still visible in 1979. There was no bleeding or pain in the knees other than the discomfort engendered by Durga's following the "instructions" to keep his knees in a fixed position. X-ray photographs that we had taken in 1981 showed no abnormality below the surface of the skin.

Durga had not heard of such experiences before his own near-death experience. He did not see his physical body from some other position in space. He said that afterward the experience seemed like a dream; nevertheless, he claimed that it had strengthened his faith in God.

One informant for this case (the headman of the village where Durga lived) said that at the time of Durga's experience another person by the same name had died in Agra (about 30 km away); however, neither Durga nor his older sister were able to confirm this statement.

Moduri de afișare

Subiecte asemănătoare
Subiect Subiect început de Forum Răspunsuri Ultimele Postari
AM FOST IN MOARTE CLINICA Ioan_Ciobota Generalitati 38 29.12.2014 14:56:52
Amintiri din moarte clinica... heaven Generalitati 15 19.12.2013 00:52:30
Femeie in moarte clinica alt_inceput Generalitati 18 04.01.2011 17:22:35
Moartea clinica alexdu Generalitati 5 03.09.2010 18:38:53
Moartea clinica rafella Generalitati 4 08.06.2010 20:37:16