Forum Crestin Ortodox

Forum Crestin Ortodox (http://www.crestinortodox.ro/forum/index.php)
-   Arta bisericeasca in general (http://www.crestinortodox.ro/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5042)
-   -   Acatistul Maicii Domnului în pictura murala (http://www.crestinortodox.ro/forum/showthread.php?t=7865)

nazzik 17.12.2009 23:08:10

Acatistul Maicii Domnului în pictura murala

Ne pare rău, eu nu știu cum să scrie în limba română ...
but would you please help me to clarify some information on the pictoral cycles of the Akathistos Hymn for the Virgin in the Romanian monumental painting.

1. Is there Akathistos cycle in the St.Nikolaos church in Curtea de Argeș, in the St. Demetrios church in Suceava and in Stănești?
2. Was the Akathistos cycle from Părhăuți ever published ?

Vă mulțumesc anticipat

elizabeta 17.12.2009 23:17:58

Citat:

În prealabil postat de nazzik (Post 192320)
Ne pare rău, eu nu știu cum să scrie în limba română ...
but would you please help me to clarify some information on the pictoral cycles of the Akathistos Hymn for the Virgin in the Romanian monumental painting.

1. Is there Akathistos cycle in the St.Nikolaos church in Curtea de Argeș, in the St. Demetrios church in Suceava and in Stănești?
2. Was the Akathistos cycle from Părhăuți ever published ?

Vă mulțumesc anticipat

In ce limba vrei sa ti se raspunda?

nazzik 17.12.2009 23:40:48

if it possible english please )

elizabeta 18.12.2009 00:24:29

Citat:

În prealabil postat de nazzik (Post 192337)
if it possible english please )

I am not very sure I understood the question correctly, but I will try my best to answer you.
1. The church in Curtea de Arges, dedicated to Saint Nicholas, is the only remaining Romanian religious site which still has the original paintings from around year 1300 on the exterior walls. Generations of Romanian rullers added new layers of paintings above the old ones.
Many of these paintings represent the Blessed Virgin Mary, during the most important episodes in Her life: being pregnant with Christ, when they had to register and follow the Roman rule requested for the indogenous population, and also with baby Jesus in Her arms.
The colors and representation are not always folowing the "canon" of the church - remainding more of Renaiscence than Orthodoxy...but in all its splendour, these icons praise the life and therefore the Acatist of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

About the other churches I personally do not know enough, but maybe someone else will answer you...

nazzik 18.12.2009 00:51:11

thank you very much.

Fani71 18.12.2009 01:24:23

Citat:

În prealabil postat de nazzik (Post 192351)
thank you very much.

I know someone who wrote a doctor thesis about it. I don't know if it is published.

elizabeta 18.12.2009 11:00:36

Citat:

În prealabil postat de nazzik (Post 192351)
thank you very much.

...welcome...:5:

windorin 18.12.2009 12:40:55

I found an article about The Akathistos Hymn. It is in romanian, but maybe it helps. It is about its composition.
The pictures are from the Moldavian monasteries. These monasteries still keep their original paintings.

nazzik 18.12.2009 16:01:01

Citat:

În prealabil postat de Fani71 (Post 192362)
I know someone who wrote a doctor thesis about it. I don't know if it is published.

would you please provide me information how can i contact this person?

nazzik 18.12.2009 16:03:12

Citat:

În prealabil postat de windorin (Post 192460)
I found an article about The Akathistos Hymn. It is in romanian, but maybe it helps. It is about its composition.
The pictures are from the Moldavian monasteries. These monasteries still keep their original paintings.

I have seen this article and i have been to South Bukovina :) But nevertheless thank you for your reply.

Ora este GMT +3. Ora este acum 07:48:09.

Rulează cu: vBulletin Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.