View Single Post
Vechi 06.04.2010, 16:27:56
ben_gal

Implicit Cetatea Vaticanului si diavolul

@
Un scandal cuprinde Vaticanul! In lamurirea lui se spun multe adevaruri dureroase

http://barzilaiendan.wordpress.com/2...devar-graieste

Textul de mai jos ar putea deveni material documentar pentru revista unui bordel.
Autorul se intreaba daca diavolul a pus stapinire pe Cetatea Vaticanului.

"We have cardinals who don’t believe in Christ, bishops connected with demons. Then we have these stories of paedophilia. You can see the rot when we speak of Satan’s smoke in the holy rooms (of the Vatican).
Exorcist: 'Satan's Smoke' Fills The Vatican

Child sex abuse scandals rocking the Catholic Church are evidence of the Devil's presence in the Vatican, the Pope's chief exorcist has said.

Is the Devil in the Vatican?

A scene from The Exorcist:
have evil spirits entered the Vatican?

Father Gabriel Amorth who has carried out more than 70,000 exorcisms in a career spanning 50 years, said Pope Benedict XVI "fully agreed" with him in "casting out evil".

During the past few months the Catholic Church has been rocked by a series of sex scandals in Ireland and the Netherlands.

Most recently in Germany, the Pope's brother, Father Georg Ratzinger, has even admitted to hitting choir boys.

In an interview with the La Repubblica newspaper, 84-year-old Father Amorth said: "The Devil lives in the Vatican.

"He has won over the confidences of people, but naturally it's difficult to find proof, but the consequences are visible.

We have cardinals who don't believe in Christ, bishops connected with demons. Then we have these stories of paedophilia. You can see the rot when we speak of Satan's smoke in the holy rooms (of the Vatican).

Father Gabriel Amorth

"We have cardinals who don't believe in Christ, bishops connected with demons.

"Then we have these stories of
paedophilia. You can see the rot when we speak of Satan's smoke in the holy rooms (of the Vatican)."

Father Amorth gave the interview as part of the book launch for Memoirs Of An Exorcist, which was written by Italian religious affairs journalist Marco Tosatti.

The religious official - who is said to be the inspiration for the priest in the hit horror film The Exorcist - added: "The Devil is invisible, he is a pure
spirit.

"But in the people he possesses he can be seen through pain and blasphemies, but he can also remain hidden.

"Sometimes he makes fun of me, but I have to say
I enjoy my work."

Citat:
Se pare ca se simte bine in draci - nota ben_gal

Father Gabriel Amorth

He described how he had "six or seven assistants" to help him hold down a possessed person when he carried out an exorcism and he kept "nails and glass that they spit out in a little bag".

''From the mouths of the possessed people all sorts of things come out, bits of metal as long as a finger [and] rose petals," he said.

"I have to have help holding them down and wiping up the saliva but seeing these people vomit
doesn't upset me."

Father Amorth went on to claim that the attempt on the life of the late Pope John Paul II in May 1981 and the recent attack on Pope Benedict during Christmas Eve Mass last year were all work of the Devil.

In 2006 the priest gave an interview to Vatican Radio in which he said that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler and Soviet dictator Josef Stalin had both been possessed.

According to secret Vatican documents recently released, wartime Pope Pius XII attempted a "long distance" exorcism of Hitler which failed to have any effect.
In the past
the Italian has also spoken out against Harry Potter,

Father Amorth, was ordained in 1954 and who is president of the
International Association of Exorcists, said of the JK Rowling books: "Behind Harry Potter hides the signature of the king of the darkness, the Devil."

-
Exorcist: 'Satan's Smoke' Fills The Vatican
claiming the teen wizard novels opened children's minds to dabbling with the occult and black magic.
Father Gabriel Amorth "
------

Citat:
Si totul pentru sex? N-ar fi bine ca popii sa se insoare? - nota ben_gal

Last edited by ben_gal; 06.04.2010 at 16:33:36.