View Single Post
Vechi 07.03.2014, 02:22:21

Data înregistrării: 21.09.2012
Locație: Timisoara
Religia: Ortodox
Implicit

Multi neoprotestanti, cam toti chiar, il pun pe Martin Luther in fata dar acesta s-a lepadat de ei, caci aparusera chiar in vremea lui cu grele si hotarate cuvinte. Cel mai important aspect este cel al Trupului si Sangelui Domnului ,pe care Luther primind-ul in vremea calugariei si cunscand-ui bunatatea si Dumnezeirea marturisea ca este cu adevarat nu simbolic .Acestea sunt lucruri ce pot fi citie pe net ( wikipedia ):

Luther insisted on the Real Presence of the body and blood of Christ in the consecrated bread and wine, which he called the sacramental union,[159] while his opponents believed God to be only spiritually or symbolically present.

Deci simbolismul protestant nu are nici o treaba cu Luther , cei ce pretind asta sunt aburitori.

Sacramentarian controversy and the Marburg Colloquy

See also: The Sacrament of the Body and Blood of Christ—Against the Fanatics

Statue of Martin Luther outside St. Mary's Church, Berlin
In October 1529, Philip I, Landgrave of Hesse, convoked an assembly of German and Swiss theologians at the Marburg Colloquy, to establish doctrinal unity in the emerging Protestant states.[156] Agreement was achieved on fourteen points out of fifteen, the exception being the nature of the Eucharist – the sacrament of the Lord's Supper—an issue crucial to Luther.[157]

The theologians, including Zwingli, Melanchthon, Martin Bucer, and Johannes Oecolampadius, differed on the significance of the words spoken by Jesus at the Last Supper: "This is my body which is for you" and "This cup is the new covenant in my blood" (1 Corinthians 11:23–26).[158] Luther insisted on the Real Presence of the body and blood of Christ in the consecrated bread and wine, which he called the sacramental union,[159] while his opponents believed God to be only spiritually or symbolically present.[160] Zwingli, for example, denied Jesus' ability to be in more than one place at a time but Luther stressed the omnipresence of his human nature.[161] According to transcripts, the debate sometimes became confrontational. Citing Jesus' words "The flesh profiteth nothing" (John 6.63), Zwingli said, "This passage breaks your neck". "Don't be too proud," Luther retorted, "German necks don't break that easily. This is Hesse, not Switzerland."[162] On his table Luther wrote the words "Hoc est corpus meum" ("This is my body") in chalk, to continually indicate his firm stance.[163]

Despite the disagreements on the Eucharist, the Marburg Colloquy paved the way for the signing in 1530 of the Augsburg Confession, and for the formation of the Schmalkaldic League the following year by leading Protestant nobles such as John of Saxony, Philip of Hesse, and George, Margrave of Brandenburg-Ansbach. The Swiss cities, however, did not sign these agreements.[164]