Forum Crestin Ortodox Crestin Ortodox

Du-te înapoi   Forum Crestin Ortodox > Biserica Ortodoxa si alte religii > Secte si culte
Răspunde

Vechi 07.09.2010, 08:15:45
Banned

Data înregistrării: 09.05.2009
Religia: Alta confesiune
Implicit

Citat:
În prealabil postat de penticostalulmantuibil Vezi mesajul
Ce-i kesarioane, iar te-ai suparat ca nu te mai baga nimeni in seama?
Hai sa-ti raspund eu inca o data. Poate te mai linistesti ca tare tulburat mai pari...

Nu stiu cum sunt ceilalti NP dar eu, la cat de pacatos sunt, cele enumerate de tine sunt adevarate complimente.
Păi doctorul merceolog nu știe că NP au o sfântă Taină (a 8-a, cea omisă de ortodocși):

"Păstrând taina credinței în cuget curat." (1 Tim.3,9)
Vechi 07.09.2010, 08:28:53

Data înregistrării: 21.08.2010
Locație: România
Religia: Ortodox
Implicit

Citat:
În prealabil postat de tricesimusquintus Vezi mesajul
Păi doctorul merceolog nu știe că NP au o sfântă Taină (a 8-a, cea omisă de ortodocși):

"Păstrând taina credinței în cuget curat." (1 Tim.3,9)
Păi, da în cuget curat:

http://luptapentruortodoxie.blogspot...i-apusene.html
Mulțumescu-Ți Ție, Doamne, pentru toate, pentru fiecare zi și pentru moartea ce va veni, Te ascult, Doamne și nici măcar după ascultare, nu-mi da mie, ci numai după voia Ta, ajută-mi părtaș să fiu binecuvântărilor Tale, acum și întru împărăția Ta. Amin.
Vechi 07.09.2010, 10:32:02
Banned

Data înregistrării: 09.05.2009
Religia: Alta confesiune
Implicit

Citat:
În prealabil postat de I.Calin Vezi mesajul
Păi, da în cuget curat
Da, în cuget curat
Vechi 08.09.2010, 19:48:45
Banned

Data înregistrării: 28.08.2010
Implicit The Synod of Jerusalem and the Confession of Dositheus, A.D. 1672

The Synod of Jerusalem and the Confession of Dositheus, A.D. 1672

Article XVII.—The Eucharist is both a sacrament and a sacrifice, in which the very body and blood of Christ are truly and really (ἀληθῶς καὶ πραγματικῶς) present under the figure and type (ἐν εἴδει καὶ τύπῳ) of bread and wine, are offered to God by the hands of the priest as a real though unbloody sacrifice for all the faithful, whether living or dead (ὑπὲρ πάντων τῶν εὐσεβῶν ζώντων καὶ τεθνεώτων), and are received by the hand and the mouth of unworthy as well as worthy communicants, though with opposite effects. The Lutheran doctrine is rejected, and the Romish doctrine of transubstantiation (μεταβολή, μετουσίωσις) is taught as strongly as words can make it; but it is disclaimed to give an explanation of the mode in which this mysterious and miraculous change of the elements takes place.
Vechi 08.09.2010, 20:30:54
Banned

Implicit St. Ignatius of Antioch - The Epistle of Ignatius to the Romans

Chapter 7. Reason of desiring to die

The prince of this world would fain carry me away, and corrupt my disposition towards God. Let none of you, therefore, who are [in Rome] help him; rather be on my side, that is, on the side of God. Do not speak of Jesus Christ, and yet set your desires on the world. Let not envy find a dwelling-place among you; nor even should I, when present with you, exhort you to it, be persuaded to listen to me, but rather give credit to those things which I now write to you. For though I am alive while I write to you, yet I am eager to die. My love has been crucified, and there is no fire in me desiring to be fed; but there is within me a water that lives and speaks, saying to me inwardly, Come to the Father. I have no delight in corruptible food, nor in the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, the heavenly bread, the bread of life, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who became afterwards of the seed of David and Abraham; and I desire the drink of God, namely His blood, which is incorruptible love and eternal life.

Sursa: http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0107.htm
Vechi 08.09.2010, 20:36:35
Banned

Implicit The Epistle of Ignatius to the Philadelphians

Chapter 4. Have but one Eucharist

Take heed, then, to have but one Eucharist. For there is one flesh of our Lord Jesus Christ, and one cup to [show forth ] the unity of His blood; one altar; as there is one bishop, along with the presbytery and deacons, my fellow-servants: that so, whatsoever you do, you may do it according to [the will of] God.

http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0108.htm
Vechi 08.09.2010, 20:44:39
Banned

Implicit ST. JUSTIN THE MARTYR (c. 100 - 165 A.D.) - Dialogue with Trypho

Chapter 41. The oblation of fine flour was a figure of the Eucharist

Justin: And the offering of fine flour, sirs, which was prescribed to be presented on behalf of those purified from leprosy, was a type of the bread of the Eucharist, the celebration of which our Lord Jesus Christ prescribed, in remembrance of the suffering which He endured on behalf of those who are purified in soul from all iniquity, in order that we may at the same time thank God for having created the world, with all things therein, for the sake of man, and for delivering us from the evil in which we were, and for utterly overthrowing principalities and powers by Him who suffered according to His will. Hence God speaks by the mouth of Malachi, one of the twelve [prophets], as I said before, about the sacrifices at that time presented by you: 'I have no pleasure in you, says the Lord; and I will not accept your sacrifices at your hands: for, from the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same, My name has been glorified among the Gentiles, and in every place incense is offered to My name, and a pure offering: for My name is great among the Gentiles, says the Lord: but you profane it.' Malachi 1:10-12 [So] He then speaks of those Gentiles, namely us, who in every place offer sacrifices to Him, i.e., the bread of the Eucharist, and also the cup of the Eucharist, affirming both that we glorify His name, and that you profane [it]. The command of circumcision, again, bidding [them] always circumcise the children on the eighth day, was a type of the true circumcision, by which we are circumcised from deceit and iniquity through Him who rose from the dead on the first day after the Sabbath, [namely through] our Lord Jesus Christ. For the first day after the Sabbath, remaining the first of all the days, is called, however, the eighth, according to the number of all the days of the cycle, and [yet] remains the first.
Vechi 08.09.2010, 20:48:36
Banned

Implicit ST. JUSTIN THE MARTYR (c. 100 - 165 A.D.) - The First Apology

Chapter 66. Of the Eucharist

And this food is called among us Εὐχαριστία [the Eucharist], of which no one is allowed to partake but the man who believes that the things which we teach are true, and who has been washed with the washing that is for the remission of sins, and unto regeneration, and who is so living as Christ has enjoined. For not as common bread and common drink do we receive these; but in like manner as Jesus Christ our Saviour, having been made flesh by the Word of God, had both flesh and blood for our salvation, so likewise have we been taught that the food which is blessed by the prayer of His word, and from which our blood and flesh by transmutation are nourished, is the flesh and blood of that Jesus who was made flesh. For the apostles, in the memoirs composed by them, which are called Gospels, have thus delivered unto us what was enjoined upon them; that Jesus took bread, and when He had given thanks, said, „This do in remembrance of Me, Luke 22:19 this is My body;“ and that, after the same manner, having taken the cup and given thanks, He said, „This is My blood;“ and gave it to them alone. Which the wicked devils have imitated in the mysteries of Mithras, commanding the same thing to be done. For, that bread and a cup of water are placed with certain incantations in the mystic rites of one who is being initiated, you either know or can learn.

Sursa: http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0126.htm
Vechi 08.09.2010, 21:04:28
Banned

Implicit ST. IRENAEUS (c. 140 - 202 A.D.) - Against Heresies

Against Heresies (Book V, Chapter 2)

When Christ visited us in His grace, He did not come to what did not belong to Him: also, by shedding His true blood for us, and exhibiting to us His true flesh in the Eucharist, He conferred upon our flesh the capacity of salvation.

2. But vain in every respect are they who despise the entire dispensation of God, and disallow the salvation of the flesh, and treat with contempt its regeneration, maintaining that it is not capable of incorruption. But if this indeed do not attain salvation, then neither did the Lord redeem us with His blood, nor is the cup of the Eucharist the communion of His blood, nor the bread which we break the communion of His body. 1 Corinthians 10:16 For blood can only come from veins and flesh, and whatsoever else makes up the substance of man, such as the Word of God was actually made. By His own blood he redeemed us, as also His apostle declares, „In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the remission of sins.“ Colossians 1:14 And as we are His members, we are also nourished by means of the creation (and He Himself grants the creation to us, for He causes His sun to rise, and sends rain when He wills Matthew 5:45). He has acknowledged the cup (which is a part of the creation) as His own blood, from which He bedews our blood; and the bread (also a part of the creation) He has established as His own body, from which He gives increase to our bodies.

3. When, therefore, the mingled cup and the manufactured bread receives the Word of God, and the Eucharist of the blood and the body of Christ is made, from which things the substance of our flesh is increased and supported, how can they affirm that the flesh is incapable of receiving the gift of God, which is life eternal, which [flesh] is nourished from the body and blood of the Lord, and is a member of Him?— even as the blessed Paul declares in his Epistle to the Ephesians, that „we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones.“ Ephesians 5:30 He does not speak these words of some spiritual and invisible man, for a spirit has not bones nor flesh; Luke 24:39 but [he refers to] that dispensation [by which the Lord became] an actual man, consisting of flesh, and nerves, and bones—that [flesh] which is nourished by the cup which is His blood, and receives increase from the bread which is His body. And just as a cutting from the vine planted in the ground fructifies in its season, or as a grain of wheat falling into the earth and becoming decomposed, rises with manifold increase by the Spirit of God, who contains all things, and then, through the wisdom of God, serves for the use of men, and having received the Word of God, becomes the Eucharist, which is the body and blood of Christ; so also our bodies, being nourished by it, and deposited in the earth, and suffering decomposition there, shall rise at their appointed time, the Word of God granting them resurrection to the glory of God, even the Father, who freely gives to this mortal immortality, and to this corruptible incorruption, 1 Corinthians 15:53 because the strength of God is made perfect in weakness, 2 Corinthians 12:3 in order that we may never become puffed up, as if we had life from ourselves, and exalted against God, our minds becoming ungrateful; but learning by experience that we possess eternal duration from the excelling power of this Being, not from our own nature, we may neither undervalue that glory which surrounds God as He is, nor be ignorant of our own nature, but that we may know what God can effect, and what benefits man receives, and thus never wander from the true comprehension of things as they are, that is, both with regard to God and with regard to man. And might it not be the case, perhaps, as I have already observed, that for this purpose God permitted our resolution into the common dust of mortality, that we, being instructed by every mode, may be accurate in all things for the future, being ignorant neither of God nor of ourselves?

Sursa: http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0103502.htm
Vechi 08.09.2010, 21:06:03
Banned

Implicit

După atâtea dovezi aduse din sfânta scriptură, din tradiția părinților apostolici, din tradiția părinților Bisericii, din teologia și practica Bisericii Ortodoxe dintotdeauna, de la întemeierea ei de Iisus Hristos și până azi, dovezi care afirmă și confirmă poziția susținută de Biserica Ortodoxă cu privire la Euharistie, devine mai mult decât evident că Biserica lui Hristos a menținut permanent adevărata credință și adevărata practică eclesială referitoare la sfânta taină a împărtășirii cu sfântul trup și sfântul sânge al Domnului Hristos, pe când sectele neoprotestante sunt în evidentă contradicție, atât în ceea ce privește credința cât și practica, cu sfânta scriptură și cu sfânta tradiție a bisericii, doctrina și practica lor cu privire la așa-zisa cină a Domnului trebuind să fie recunoscute ca eretice, nu doar sectare, iar ei înșiși odată cu acestea recunoscuți ca eretici și mincinoși, împotrivitori și neascultători, necredincioși și necunoscători, chiar și în ciuda a oricâte dovezi și argumente imbatabile li s-ar aduce și li s-au adus, ai voii și cuvântului lui Dumnezeu descoperit în Revelație.
Răspunde

Moduri de afișare

Subiecte asemănătoare
Subiect Subiect început de Forum Răspunsuri Ultimele Postari
Taina Botezului in cadrul Sfintei Liturghi georgeval Botezul 22 21.02.2012 23:08:48
Cele 12 rugaciuni ale Sf. Impartasanii carmina Impartasania (Taina Euharistiei) 18 19.12.2010 13:50:01
Taina sfintei impartasaniei DAMIAN Impartasania (Taina Euharistiei) 4 18.12.2010 16:32:23
Despre Taina Spovedaniei adimirea Generalitati 10 10.11.2009 15:09:52
taina sfintei spovedanii rotarufelicia Pocainta 6 02.01.2007 13:41:14