Forum Crestin Ortodox Crestin Ortodox

Du-te înapoi   Forum Crestin Ortodox > Cultura, Arta, Stiinta > Arta bisericeasca in general
Răspunde

Vechi 18.12.2009, 00:08:10

Data înregistrării: 17.12.2009
Implicit Acatistul Maicii Domnului în pictura murala

Ne pare rău, eu nu știu cum să scrie în limba română ...
but would you please help me to clarify some information on the pictoral cycles of the Akathistos Hymn for the Virgin in the Romanian monumental painting.

1. Is there Akathistos cycle in the St.Nikolaos church in Curtea de Argeș, in the St. Demetrios church in Suceava and in Stănești?
2. Was the Akathistos cycle from Părhăuți ever published ?

Vă mulțumesc anticipat
Vechi 18.12.2009, 00:17:58

Data înregistrării: 09.11.2009
Locație: Bucuresti
Implicit

Citat:
În prealabil postat de nazzik Vezi mesajul
Ne pare rău, eu nu știu cum să scrie în limba română ...
but would you please help me to clarify some information on the pictoral cycles of the Akathistos Hymn for the Virgin in the Romanian monumental painting.

1. Is there Akathistos cycle in the St.Nikolaos church in Curtea de Argeș, in the St. Demetrios church in Suceava and in Stănești?
2. Was the Akathistos cycle from Părhăuți ever published ?

Vă mulțumesc anticipat
In ce limba vrei sa ti se raspunda?
Vechi 18.12.2009, 00:40:48

Implicit

if it possible english please )
Vechi 18.12.2009, 01:24:29

Implicit

Citat:
if it possible english please )
I am not very sure I understood the question correctly, but I will try my best to answer you.
1. The church in Curtea de Arges, dedicated to Saint Nicholas, is the only remaining Romanian religious site which still has the original paintings from around year 1300 on the exterior walls. Generations of Romanian rullers added new layers of paintings above the old ones.
Many of these paintings represent the Blessed Virgin Mary, during the most important episodes in Her life: being pregnant with Christ, when they had to register and follow the Roman rule requested for the indogenous population, and also with baby Jesus in Her arms.
The colors and representation are not always folowing the "canon" of the church - remainding more of Renaiscence than Orthodoxy...but in all its splendour, these icons praise the life and therefore the Acatist of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

About the other churches I personally do not know enough, but maybe someone else will answer you...
Vechi 18.12.2009, 01:51:11

Implicit

thank you very much.
Vechi 18.12.2009, 02:24:23

Data înregistrării: 15.04.2009
Locație: Bruxelles
Religia: Ortodox
Implicit

Citat:
thank you very much.
I know someone who wrote a doctor thesis about it. I don't know if it is published.
Vechi 18.12.2009, 12:00:36

Implicit

Citat:
thank you very much.
...welcome...
Vechi 18.12.2009, 13:40:55

Data înregistrării: 13.10.2006
Religia: Ortodox
Implicit

I found an article about The Akathistos Hymn. It is in romanian, but maybe it helps. It is about its composition.
The pictures are from the Moldavian monasteries. These monasteries still keep their original paintings.

Vechi 18.12.2009, 17:01:01

Implicit

Citat:
În prealabil postat de Fani71 Vezi mesajul
I know someone who wrote a doctor thesis about it. I don't know if it is published.
would you please provide me information how can i contact this person?
Vechi 18.12.2009, 17:03:12

Implicit

Citat:
În prealabil postat de windorin Vezi mesajul
I found an article about The Akathistos Hymn. It is in romanian, but maybe it helps. It is about its composition.
The pictures are from the Moldavian monasteries. These monasteries still keep their original paintings.
I have seen this article and i have been to South Bukovina :) But nevertheless thank you for your reply.
Răspunde

Tags
acatistul, pictura murala

Moduri de afișare

Subiecte asemănătoare
Subiect Subiect început de Forum Răspunsuri Ultimele Postari
Acoperamantul Maicii Domnului dorinastoica14 Diverse Sarbatori 17 01.10.2013 22:43:55
Constantid Dogaru si "Acatistul soborului Maicii Domnului" crestinOrtodoxa Rugaciuni 0 28.09.2010 02:19:24
Acatistul Invierii Domnului ostas nastaca Intrebari utilizatori 1 13.02.2010 16:43:40
Acatistul MAICII DOMNULUI cristiboss56 Rugaciuni 6 08.12.2007 06:04:38