Forum Crestin Ortodox Crestin Ortodox

Du-te înapoi   Forum Crestin Ortodox > Cultura, Arta, Stiinta > Arta bisericeasca in general
Răspunde

Vechi 18.12.2009, 17:29:37

Data înregistrării: 15.04.2009
Locație: Bruxelles
Religia: Ortodox
Implicit

Citat:
În prealabil postat de nazzik Vezi mesajul
would you please provide me information how can i contact this person?
The person I wrote you about is Dr Ioana Iancovescu.

She works also at the National Museum of Art
http://www.mnar.arts.ro/EN_conservation.php

Perhaps you can find out more about her work (if it is what you are looking for or not) on the internet or writing there.

Good luck!
Vechi 18.12.2009, 18:42:50

Data înregistrării: 17.12.2009
Implicit

thank you very much
Vechi 18.12.2009, 19:16:30
Banned

Data înregistrării: 23.02.2009
Locație: Hristos, Budha, Mohamed, Krisna, iubire, pace
Implicit

Citat:
În prealabil postat de nazzik Vezi mesajul
please help me to clarify some information on the pictoral cycles of the Akathistos Hymn for the Virgin in the Romanian monumental painting.

1. Is there Akathistos cycle in the St.Nikolaos church in Curtea de Argeș, in the St. Demetrios church in Suceava and in Stănești?
2. Was the Akathistos cycle from Părhăuți ever published ?

Personally, I have a hard time immagining what you are trying to say , what Acathist included in the frescoes? I've worked on frescoes and mosaics in Romanian churches and abroad but I've never seen the represented iconography follow any other rules but the ones set-out by the Erminia . The interiors of the churches that were listed by you, do indeed have a limited number of scenes that contain the life of the Mother of God, but to imply that they are part of a succesion of scenes described in the Acathist would be a bit to much.

Thie thesis must have a poetic origin...which I guess it could be accepted as literature, it sounds uplifting on paper..., but, let's face it, it has no real back-up
Vechi 18.12.2009, 19:57:21

Implicit

2andreicozia,
thank you for your reply and i am very sory my message made you "hard time immagining" but i have to to ask you more questions :)

You wrote: "The interiors of the churches that were listed by you, do indeed have a limited number of scenes that contain the life of the Mother of God, but to imply that they are part of a succesion of scenes described in the Acathist would be a bit to much." Did you mean all the churches I have mentioned, including Părhăuți ? Are you sure there is no Akathitos cycle in the interior of Părhăuți? Have you been there? May be you can provide some photos from pronaos of Părhăuți?

If any part of this message does not make any sense to you, please point it out directly and i will made my best to clarify what i am trinig to say. Thank you once more.
Vechi 18.12.2009, 20:03:45

Implicit

Citat:
În prealabil postat de andreicozia Vezi mesajul
Personally, I have a hard time immagining what you are trying to say , what Acathist included in the frescoes? I've worked on frescoes and mosaics in Romanian churches and abroad but I've never seen the represented iconography follow any other rules but the ones set-out by the Erminia . The interiors of the churches that were listed by you, do indeed have a limited number of scenes that contain the life of the Mother of God, but to imply that they are part of a succesion of scenes described in the Acathist would be a bit to much.

Thie thesis must have a poetic origin...which I guess it could be accepted as literature, it sounds uplifting on paper..., but, let's face it, it has no real back-up
I am sure there are such icons. It is a cycle representing the Acatist - it is not well known, it is true.
Vechi 18.12.2009, 20:30:28
Banned

Implicit

Citat:
În prealabil postat de Fani71 Vezi mesajul
I am sure there are such icons. It is a cycle representing the Acatist - it is not well known, it is true.
Inteleg ce spui Fani, da exista icoane superbe care urmaresc sa zicem, pagina cu pagina un acatist sau paraclis prin micile icoane marginale sau chiar interioare asa cum am vazut la rusi , insa Titlul tezei de doctorat se refera la pictura MURALA, pe perete, nu de icoane individuale.
Pe pereti te asigur ca nu exista nicaieri asa ceva
Vechi 18.12.2009, 20:55:54

Implicit

Citat:
Inteleg ce spui Fani, da exista icoane superbe care urmaresc sa zicem, pagina cu pagina un acatist sau paraclis prin micile icoane marginale sau chiar interioare asa cum am vazut la rusi , insa Titlul tezei de doctorat se refera la pictura MURALA, pe perete, nu de icoane individuale.
at last i understood what have you misuderstood )

May i sugest you some basic reading:
Pätzold А. Der Akathistos-Hymnos: Die Bilderzyklen in der byzantinischen Wandmalerei des 14. Jahrhunderts. – Stuttgart, 1989.
Spatharakis I. The Pictoral Cycles of the Akathistos Hymn for the Virgin. – Leiden, 2005.
Crăciunaș I. Acatistul Maicii Domnului în pictura exterioară din Moldova // Mitropolia Moldovei ș Sucevei. – 1972. – XLVIII. – Nr. 5 - 6. – P. 297-340, Nr. 7 - 8. – P. 297-340.

if you will still question existance of Akathistos cycles in the monumental painting just read inscriptions on such paintings from Romanian churches for examp. in Humor or Moldovitca or in Cozia.
Vechi 18.12.2009, 21:03:01

Implicit

Citat:
Nu stiu de unde stii sigur, eu stiu sigur ca este. ;-) de care ziceam a studiat acest subiect in amanunt, daca nu ma insel mai ales pt manastirile din Oltenia.
Vechi 18.12.2009, 21:53:17

Data înregistrării: 09.11.2009
Locație: Bucuresti
Implicit

If u need the information for yr PhD thesys, then documenting from the right source is essential, as u already know; and that means getting in touch with the right people - university PhDs, ministerial officials or clerical experts - either by starting correspondence with them, or by going to the site in person.
No matter how much people try to help you, the things we say might not be a reliable source of information...
...but that doesn't mean we don't try...
Vechi 18.12.2009, 22:27:55
Banned

Implicit

Citat:
În prealabil postat de Fani71 Vezi mesajul
Nu stiu de unde stii sigur, eu stiu sigur ca este. ;-) de care ziceam a studiat acest subiect in amanunt, daca nu ma insel mai ales pt manastirile din Oltenia.
:))) Pai normal ca nu ai de unde sa stii :) ca doar nu ne cunoastem personal, dar unii de aici ma cunosc si stiu ca eu mi-am petrecut mult timp pe schela in biserici...de acolo stiu, insa evident ca nu le stiu pe toate :)), insa daca ai un exemplu de reprezentare MURALA a unui Acatist, poate-l trimiti si spre mine, sub forma de fotografie, sau informatie din sursa serioasa nu din vorbe
Multumesc anticipat
Răspunde

Tags
acatistul, pictura murala

Moduri de afișare

Subiecte asemănătoare
Subiect Subiect început de Forum Răspunsuri Ultimele Postari
Acoperamantul Maicii Domnului dorinastoica14 Diverse Sarbatori 17 01.10.2013 22:43:55
Constantid Dogaru si "Acatistul soborului Maicii Domnului" crestinOrtodoxa Rugaciuni 0 28.09.2010 02:19:24
Acatistul Invierii Domnului ostas nastaca Intrebari utilizatori 1 13.02.2010 16:43:40
Acatistul MAICII DOMNULUI cristiboss56 Rugaciuni 6 08.12.2007 06:04:38