Forum Crestin Ortodox Crestin Ortodox

Du-te înapoi   Forum Crestin Ortodox > Generalitati > Umanitare

Vechi 19.10.2015, 21:56:07

Data înregistrării: 17.07.2008
Locație: Timișoara
Religia: Ortodox
Implicit Tusea măgărească sau convulsivă

E o boală practic fără leac, cu rare excepții. Chinezii o numesc boala celor 100 de zile.

Citat:
For the average case of whooping cough there is no treatment likely to make a difference to the course of the illness or materially reduce the symptoms. It will generally take its course no matter what. Attempts to get benefit from bronchodilators, cough suppressants or antibiotics are generally futile.
http://www.whoopingcough.net

Autorul saitului are doctoratul în boala sus-numită.
Citat:
I am Dr Doug Jenkinson, a recently (June 2011) retired family doctor in England who has studied whooping cough in the general population for over 35 years. I qualified at Liverpool Medical School in 1967. I worked in hospitals in England and Zambia until 1974 when I joined a General Medical Practice in Nottingham. I was a lecturer in General Practice at Nottingham Medical School 1979-94 and I was awarded a doctorate for my work on whooping cough by the University of Nottingham in 1996.I have researched and written extensively on this subject and others in medical journals and books. I worked in a UK General Medical Practice from 1974 to 2011. In this practice I personally studied over 700 cases of whooping cough, and my special expertise is in the clinical diagnosis of this condition which most doctors have difficulty diagnosing.

Ascultați Noul Testament ortodox online.